Monday, March 10, 2014

Self Love- Self Worth- Self Empowerment! You Can Do It YOURSELF!!!

I have the power to change what I believe.  

I recognize the impact my beliefs have on how I feel and behave. Believing something about a situation determines how events progress. What I think and feel about another person affects how I relate to that person. My beliefs in myself determine how I perform.

However, I can choose what I believe. If I want to see a situation differently, I have the power to do so.

My beliefs are particularly important when I am relating to others. If I believe a person has certain qualities, then I assume I know how they think and act. But when I change my mind about someone, I see the person differently, often for the better. I am free to determine what I believe about someone.

My beliefs about myself determine my level of confidence. Whether I am beginning a new project, attending a social event, or experiencing changes in a personal relationship, how my life progresses is largely determined by what I believe. And I am blessed with the power to change how I see things.

Knowing I can change what I believe brings success into my life. Inside myself, I make a decision about what I think is true. But if I observe factors that do not coincide with my beliefs, I change how I view other people and situations based on this new information.

Today, I plan to embrace my power to change my beliefs. I can alter those beliefs that ultimately result in less than ideal situations, relationships, or behavior.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1.    Do I have the power to change my beliefs?
2.    What is a particular assumption that hinders me?
3.    How can I create more success by accepting my power to change my beliefs?


ONE SKY…
Kandayia ‘JagudEye’ Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

The RESIDUAL Mind...