- Natural Health Remedies To Help Stress Pain And Weightloss Enhance Your Life With Natural Health Remedies - Aromatherapy, Self-hypnosis For Weight Loss, Quit Smoking, Relieve Pain And Stress And Learn Sensual Massage. Get Rid Of Headaches, Anxiety And Panic Attacks - Relax And Sleep Like A Baby..
- Qigong Power Training System Secrets Of Chi Manipulation Revealed- The Insider Methods To The Worlds Most Extraordinary Qigong Techniques.
- Lose weight without starving yourself; Improve your health; Send your energy skyrocketing (just imagine not feeling exhausted all the time); Stop your cravings; Think more clearly; Sleep better; Be far more productive in life; Increase your self esteem; Improve your sex life and much, much more!
- Martial Abs - Discover How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Once And For All! Learn How To Literally Burn Off That Stubborn Excess Belly Fat That Has Been Bothering You For Years Without Dieting, Taking Pills Or Expensive Gym Memberships. Martial Abs Is A Complete Program Of E-manuals, Digital Videos And Audio Files.
- Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal A Groundbreaking Ebook About Why Almost Nobody In China Suffers From Fatty Liver Or Obesity And How People Of The Western World Can Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Loose Weight.
- Reader's Digest
- Natural FOODS: Healing
- Natural FOODS: Weightloss
- Natural Fashion (Women)
- Vegan & Eco Friendly Shoes
- Meditation & Yoga
- Exercise Equipment
- MORE Healthy Options
- The Organic Home
- Be ZENtered Mag (YOGA)
- Be ZENtered! Mag (Spiritual Thesis)
- The ZENtered aStore
- An EASIER Way To Make Money Online!
- What Is PLR or PLR.me?
Natural FOODS: Weightloss
A few ways to jump start your weight loss regimen NATURALLY! Can't find these foods at your supermarket? We've found them for you-feel free to click on images and links to order these items online today! No need to thank us... We aim to help you love your body, love your health and LOVE YOUR LIFE!
(1) Sweet basil seeds are an excellent source of fiber that if you lack can lead to problems with constipation. Fiber in basil seeds expand in your stomach leaving less room for other foods and can even help suppress you appetite not to mention give you better younger looking skin just by eating that you can look far in the basil seed diet.
Sweet basil seeds are an excellent source of alpha linolenic acid (ALA) that is good for your skin.Besides helping boost your fat burning metabolism, ALA is used to make EPA and DHA that are said to help fight hear related diseases lowing your bad cholesterol level. In addition, eating basil seeds helps your body excrete collagen essential in skin care.
(2) Ganoderma Lucidum known as the king of mushrooms in Chinese traditional medicine for more over than hundreds years, This product is 100% natural product, it suite for everyone who are look for the better health. The extract comes from the spores of the Ganoderma Lucidum It dilates arteries thus improves oxygen and energy supply to cardiac muscles. Ganoderma Lucidum prevents aging by improving the immune system and regulating metabolism, so you will not only feel better but also look better. Ganoderma Lucidum is being used to treat insomnia. Ganoderma Lucidum can lower blood presseure by as much as 20 %. Ganoderma helps diabetes by reducing blood glucose, so it is also used as a substitute to insulin. Benefiting areas of Lingzhi : heart, lungs, liver, pancreas and kidney.
Benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum.
1. Properties of Lingzhi Lingzhi properties used as tonic body. 2. Helps make skin look clear. 3. Nourish and maintain eye contact. 4. Properties Lingzhi use the elixir. Help improve life. 5. Helps to slow down aging. 6. Helps build a strong immune system. 7. Helps the heart muscle cells. The life much more. 8. Helps promote blood circulation better. 9. Helps to improve memory. 10. Helps relax the nervous system and muscles. Make sleep completely. 11. The senses are better. 12. Properties and anti-cancer cure. By boosting immunity. Stimulate lymphocyte anti Maret. 13. Helps neutralize toxins such as radiation, chemotherapy, low white blood cells from chemo. Diarrhea, inflammation of the radiation. Pain inflicted by poison. 14. Helps lower blood pressure and treat hypertension. 15. Reducing the blood pressure, both high and low balance. 16. Coronary artery diseases. 17. Helps prevent blood clots in the brain and heart. Prevent paralysis paralysis. 18. Helps reduce blood cholesterol. 19. Helps treat and relieve the symptoms of a herniated disc and nerve heals more. 20. Helps reduce blood sugar levels. Help control the symptoms of diabetes. 21. Will treat allergic asthma. 22. Cure neurosis. 23. Properties of Ganoderma lucidum nourish the liver. And treatment of liver cirrhosis and hepatitis. 24. Lingzhi treat some types of chronic kidney disease. Rehabilitation by helping to improve renal function. 25. The benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum helps treat epilepsy. 26. Helps solve food poisoning. 27. Helps treat ulcers in the stomach and intestines. 28. Advantage Lingzhi diuretic. 29. Helps treat and relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. 30. Helps relieve joint pain and body aches. 31. The benefits of Ganoderma diseases gout. 32. Helps break up the scar fibers. Membrane stretch or shrink. Soft and made in scar contraction smaller. 33. Inhibits the virus varicella zoster virus. 34. Cure lupus. Eric T. Mato TX body (SLE) is a disease caused by the body's immune system malfunctions. 35. Helps relieve the symptoms of tinnitus patients on high. 36. Diseases that are caused by lack of oxygen, such as emphysema or heart failure. Coronary artery stenosis. 37. Helps relieve menstrual cramps. 38. Solve infertility. 39. Helps prevent deterioration Performing sexual imagery. 40. Lingzhi is a natural steroid. Which no toxic or side effects like synthetic steroids Neustria.
READERS ALSO FOUND:
(3) Pumpkin powder and seed powder is a balanced source of beneficial proteins. In addition to protein, it is an great source of iron, B vitamins, vitamin E, fiber, oil, and minerals. Pumpkin seed powder is an excellent supplement to help aid in the health of the prostate and can help ease insomnia.
How to Enjoy Pumpkin Powder Pumpkin seed powder has a light nutty taste that blends in well with a variety of foods. Try adding pumpkin seed powder to your salads or cereal, or blend it into a smoothie for an easy way to increase your protein intake. Enjoy it mixed with applesauce or yogurt, or sprinkle it over soups. You can also add pumpkin seed powder to scones, muffins, cookies, and other baked goods. It can also be incorporated into side dishes such as corn, pasta, or rice.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Powder 1) Cholesterol-Lowering: Pumpkin powder has a high content of phytosterols, plant-based compounds that can reduce LDL "bad" cholesterol levels. Pumpkin seeds and other foods are naturally rich in phytosterols. The Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry published a study in 2005 demonstrating that pumpkin seeds were one of the top three foods in terms of highest phytosterol content. This attribute of pumpkin seeds was compared to other nuts and seeds in the United States. 2) Alkaline-Forming: Consuming alkaline-forming foods can help maintain balanced pH levels in the body, particularly in overly acidic diets. Pumpkin seeds are the only seeds that are alkaline-forming, making them an excellent addition to Western diets which are often too acidic. Studies indicate that eating more alkaline-forming foods can support cardiovascular health, maintain strong bones, and improve brain function. 3) Regulate Blood Sugar Levels: Eating pumpkin seeds is a great option for diabetics looking to control their insulin levels. A 2010 study published in the Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications found that consuming a diet supplemented by a mixture of pumpkin seed and flax seed helped improve blood sugar regulation and antioxidant activity in diabetic rats. 4) Restful Sleep: Feeling restless at night? Pumpkin seed powder might be the key to getting a good night’s sleep. Pumpkin seed powder is rich in the amino acid tryptophan, which aids in the production of serotonin in the brain. An appropriate balance of the neurotransmitter serotonin is responsible for regulating mood, sleep, and appetite. It is particularly helpful for people who have trouble sleeping at night. 5) Prostate Health: Pumpkin seeds are packed with zinc and other antioxidants to reduce the risk for prostate disease. A 2009 study published in Nutrition Research and Practice found that supplementation of pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil may be effective in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia, also referred to as enlarged prostate.